Dan is an award-winning chess author and full-time chess instructor in Wynnewood PA. He is a US Chess Federation National Master (NM) and a FIDE Candidate Master (CM). Dan will always try to make time for a new student, and can often answer brief questions from students AND non-students. Use his contact page, call directly by phone (610-649-0750), or email email@example.com (you can also always email by clicking on the "envelope" icon at the top of every page!).
Instruction - Training - Mentoring - All ages and levels. At Dan's home or via the internet (can use Skype to share a board anywhere!)
Hundreds of articles on a variety of chess topics including Dan's award-winning Novice Nooks and Chess.com articles and blogs. Note: Chess Cafe links are not currently active.
A collection of Dan's instructional videos from the ICC, his Chess.com television shows, and his new YouTube Channel
For links other than Lessons, Articles, and Videos, navigate with the pull-down menus at the top of the page.
- Hahn and Heisman Homepage
- Dan's Chess Tip of the Day on Twitter
- Donate to Dan's Two Charities
- I have been getting excellent feedback on my interview on the Perpetual Chess Podcast
- Holly Heisman Memorial Chess charity tournament
- Dan's Old Website - Still being served for information not brought over to the new site